• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

77th Tour de Romandie (2.UWT) // 23rd - 28th of April 2024

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

yes or no

• Total voters
The rain will probably come after 16h, but it will also rain a little before the stage.

The best conditions will probably be for Asgreen and Nelson Oliveira + Ivo Oliveira, Cavagna, Castroviejo, Cerny, Hayter fighting for the stage win.

rain.jpg

The best conditions will probably be for Asgreen and Nelson Oliveira + Ivo Oliveira, Cavagna, Castroviejo, Cerny, Hayter fighting for the stage win.
Unfortunately, he has a beautiful wife...
it's not a particularly technical course, so I wouldn't think wifes or wet roads will be a major factor.

There's still s an advantage to start in the dry, of course, but someone like Castroviejo would easily lose 2 minutes to Sheffield in equal conditions today. So I honestly struggle to see how he can become a contender for the win.

it's not a particularly technical course, so I wouldn't think wifes or wet roads will be a major factor.

There's still s an advantage to start in the dry, of course, but someone like Castroviejo would easily lose 2 minutes to Sheffield in equal conditions today. So I honestly struggle to see how he can become a contender for the win.
Two minutes, what? Even Ganna wouldn't beat him by that much on a 15km ITT

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Looking at the profile, there is clearly a descent.
This post made me look at the profile on PCS, and I very briefly thought that it was a very happy co-incidence that the hilltop was called "Timing Point". It was only when I realised that they end the race in a place called Finish that I realised what I had done.