• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 37 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You are still allowed to do that.

But I don't exactly have the most culinary integrity myself. I recently had pasta with a sauce made out of a Danish white cheese. I did pay for it though since it made my stomach upset for a couple of days afterwards.
I always found Danish cheese delicious and a good budget choice. Especially when you compare the prices of Danablu and Roquefort for example. My father used to love Esrom back in the 90s.

Many people eat cheese & jelly. So cream cheese and bananas might actually taste quite good. I prefer my oatmeal with bananas though.

And a coffee of course.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I always found Danish cheese delicious and a good budget choice. Especially when you compare the prices of Danablu and Roquefort for example. My father used to love Esrom back in the 90s.

Man people eat cheese & jelly. So cream cheese and bananas might actually taste quite good. I prefer my oatmeal with bananas though.

And a coffee of course.

What is "man people"? Men, or people or who works for MAN?

More photoshopping?
or identical twin sisters?

laura-ruiz-perez-2024.jpeg
lucia-ruiz-perez-2024.jpeg

• Wow
So, you know how the U23 Men's P-R has been moved to the same day as the Elite (and Junior) Men's race(s)?
Now, all we need is a Junior Women's race, and a U23 Women's race - which of course would require a proper U23 Women's racing series - and we'll be all set! :hearteyes:

So, you know how the U23 Men's P-R has been moved to the same day as the Elite (and Junior) Men's race(s)?
Now, all we need is a Junior Women's race, and a U23 Women's race - which of course would require a proper U23 Women's racing series - and we'll be all set! :hearteyes:

The issue is that it will be difficult to get all those races held on the same weekend when they also have a sportive to run.