• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 39 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
One can. But I don't have the guts to try that. Also, with contact lenses that I can sleep with and who never irritate me, it's almost as if I have a normal vision.
Same here, altough I always got the "we can't guarantee it will fix your vision 100%". And honestly, my glasses don't bother me so I'm still wearing them.
I do use lenses when playing basketball but I really can't bare to keep them in for more than 2 hours.

Edit: Also, the amount of times they have protected me from accidentaly hooking my own face whilst fishing is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
So, Pogacar wearing ciclamino* shorts on stage 3 of the Giro gave my an idea:
If a rider owns more than one leader's jersey in a stage race, then (s)he should be allowed to combine equipment.
So, for example; in the 2021 TdF Pogacar should have been allowed to wear a yellow jersey, polka-dot shorts, and white gloves/helmet/shoes.

*Yes, I know it was supposedly not ciclamino. My eyes told me otherwise.

• Love
So, Pogacar wearing ciclamino* shorts on stage 3 of the Giro gave my an idea:
If a rider owns more than one leader's jersey in a stage race, then (s)he should be allowed to combine equipment.
So, for example; in the 2021 TdF Pogacar should have been allowed to wear a yellow jersey, polka-dot shorts, and white gloves/helmet/shoes.

*Yes, I know it was supposedly not ciclamino. My eyes told me otherwise.
CombinadaLemond.jpg

Let me introduce you to the Combination Jersey from days of Tour de France's past

My best mate's fiancee is a pharmacist and she told me this story a week ago:

So during the classics season this dude walks into the pharmacy and hands her a receipt. Now, obviously he doesn't speak Dutch so whilst she's waiting for the prescription to come through and be processed he starts telling her about how he's a cyclist and a former World Champion.
Mind you, she didn't ask, he's just boasting about this.

Now, my question would be. Who do you think it was? And I'm gonna give you a hint. He's not in your first five choices.

• Wow