• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cofidis, Bouygues Telecom denied ProTour status

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
You know you can also make a new thread, right? In fact this one wasn't only about Cofidis to begin with...
I could but if they went this long without a thread, would it be warranted. They were the only team on the rider and team directory without a thread. Thus, it being 15 years since their last Tour win and it aligned with the Pro Tour denial I thought it was fitting with their win and that they’re WT status now to show how far they’ve come.

Reactions: Sandisfan and xo 1
I could but if they went this long without a thread, would it be warranted. They were the only team on the rider and team directory without a thread. Thus, it being 15 years since their last Tour win and it aligned with the Pro Tour denial I thought it was fitting with their win and that they’re WT status now to show how far they’ve come.

I think you should be banned for necrobumping. How to destroy a forum...

Well, at least it would have been used again in another 15 years when they win their next Tour stage. ;)