• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cycling on USA TVs, desktops, laptops, and handheld devices

Page 49 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm new to using a VPN, but apparently the Australian SBS will be streaming Amstel Gold live. I'm not particular about the commentary or even the language just as long as I get to see the race, and just as long as I've figured out how to use the VPN correctly.

Btw., it's awesome you guys using VPNs are posting which European sites you watch races on, I wouldn't even know how to find them. So, thank you, especially Sciatic!

I'm new to using a VPN, but apparently the Australian SBS will be streaming Amstel Gold live. I'm not particular about the commentary or even the language just as long as I get to see the race, and just as long as I've figured out how to use the VPN correctly.

Btw., it's awesome you guys using VPNs are posting which European sites you watch races on, I wouldn't even know how to find them. So, thank you, especially Sciatic!
Thanks. I started learning many of them when Steephill.tv used to do road race previews, in which they’d list all the streams (some pirated) they found for that race. But they stopped years ago. You can probably determine the most likely national broadcaster by the ones that show Le Tour:

Must be Flo as it's not on MAX or Peacock. So it's do it the best you can :)

yes it's on Flobikes
One thing I like about Flobikes is that you can pick resolution if you are getting slower internet AND lately when I have only been able to watch replays late is you can click on the playing Video and choose from a drop down up to 2x with 1.25x, 1.5 and 1.75x available.
P.S. When going down from 2x I choose .5x for just a second because 1x can sound slow when clicking down from the higher speeds LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Sciatic
stupid Flobikes missed the first 2 hours of the stage today for some reason. the replay only starts at 14k to go, I guess they thought it started at 9:30 like the previous stages did, nobody told them that the stage was scheduled to end earlier than normal today.

(to their credit Flobikes have now uploaded the full stage replay)
Here in California I only watch the replay BUT Stupid Flo for the 1st time this year when I searched for replay and race name I got the replay, BUT...they had a Side Panel with other Video that said in the title WHO WAS LEADER of the GC. Everyone keeps telling them not to put Spoilers on the page for Replays but they don't get it. Sometimes they do it right but it's so Dumb of them pissing off their subscribers. I am sure they have had people not watch their coverage at times when the Winner(stage/GC) is revealed and left their customer(s) unhappy.

Reactions: scribers