• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

LA fleche wallone thread

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If the riders get the hail I'm getting right now this race is done. Straight up canon balls coming out of the sky.

They should be getting rain real soon. Gonna be a hard edition. Should suit guys like Skjelmose and Benoot. Teuns too i think. Not sure about Pidcock or Hirschi. Van Gils doesn't really like it.
van Wilder will be even more "happy" about having been called back from Gran Canaria now, I guess ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
If the riders get the hail I'm getting right now this race is done. Straight up canon balls coming out of the sky.

They should be getting rain real soon. Gonna be a hard edition. Should suit guys like Skjelmose and Benoot. Teuns too i think. Not sure about Pidcock or Hirschi. Van Gils doesn't really like it.
Benoot was in the hospital last day/night. They had a baby daughter and he didn’t sleep so much. The birth will give him the energy he needs today.