• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Quinn Simmons is the new Quinn Simmons

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
severe leg injury + severe lack of motivation + lucrative early contract with BMC. By the time he retired, any minor physical inconvenience was enough to make him sit out from races.

This Simmons quote is really relatable:

I think (hope) he'll be better emotionally equipped to deal with such injuries next time.
He is being real—not every rider would be that transparent.

Curiously, he uploaded an instagram story yesterday training with a couple of riders in what I believe should be the US of A but, what's more interesting to me is that he was riding without a bike computer, what I found strange for a pro professional cyclist, even more for one who regularly would post or comment about the wattage he would do in training.

Curiously, he uploaded an instagram story yesterday training with a couple of riders in what I believe should be the US of A but, what's more interesting to me is that he was riding without a bike computer, what I found strange for a pro professional cyclist, even more for one who regularly would post or comment about the wattage he would do in training.
registrations for next week's championships are closed and Simmons will not defend his jersey

Yeah that's Durango, he lives there.

Do you have link for who is riding ? Im at USA cyclings web site but cant find anything.
And as near as I can tell you can register the day before the event.

Here can you find who do ITT and RR

Click on event menu and than who's registered?

Mcnulty big favorite

Last edited: