• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

100th " Le Tour " , CLEAN ?

May 26, 2009
www.parrabuddy.blogspot.com
Have i missed something ?

So far i have read of NO " Sanctions " ! in relation to the 2013 edition of " Le Tour "!

We are told that " Doping " STOPPED in 2006 ! Did it HELL !

We saw "whoever " allowed to return in 2009 , by special permission of the UCI , good for the Sport , they thought ?

Contador is still not allowed to earn Points for his Team . Cuddles struggles up hills . Sky moves on a few Staff that had a past ! USADA are not allowed to test for EPO & HGH at some " High Profile Events "!

Does any of this SUGGEST that ALL the 2013 Racers , turned over a NEW leaf in their Career AND En masse " Foreswore Doping Products "?

Now ALL are riding on bread & water ?

WHERE IS THE FAT LADY ?

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
oldcrank said:
The very presence of this unrepentant liar and cheat in the
peloton is a very serious stain on the credibility of cycling.

But at least we now know he is clean clean clean because he was beaten by clean Team Sky Froome.

Unless of course Contador has bilharzia.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
skippy said:
Have i missed something ?

So far i have read of NO " Sanctions " ! in relation to the 2013 edition of " Le Tour "!

We are told that " Doping " STOPPED in 2006 ! Did it HELL !

We saw "whoever " allowed to return in 2009 , by special permission of the UCI , good for the Sport , they thought ?

Contador is still not allowed to earn Points for his Team . Cuddles struggles up hills . Sky moves on a few Staff that had a past ! USADA are not allowed to test for EPO & HGH at some " High Profile Events "!

Does any of this SUGGEST that ALL the 2013 Racers , turned over a NEW leaf in their Career AND En masse " Foreswore Doping Products "?

Now ALL are riding on bread & water ?

WHERE IS THE FAT LADY ?

**** Pound said it all!!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/pound-on-the-tour-de-france-i-dont-believe-what-i-see

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
From Wikipedia:

"The acceptance of drug-taking in the Tour de France was so complete by 1930 that the rule book, distributed by Henri Desgrange, reminded riders that drugs would not be provided by the organisers."

Whoever thinks cycling is now clean... what-eva!

Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me 175 times, shame on me!

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
bigcog said:
Contadope is a convicted doper. Froome is not. Simple really.

Not really. He did test positive but I do not think they considered it doping (making such a consideration would expose the sanctioning bodies to the common law courts). 50 pictograms is not doping.

What he was busted for was for breaking the rules in the book he agreed to adhere to. It's a contract.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
You are making a fool of yourself. For ages you've been arguing "why is it ok for Contador to dope and not for Froome".

Froome is doped 100% just like the rest of the tour top 5.

Cmon. Florecita. Learn to identify obvious joke from me:)

May 26, 2009
www.parrabuddy.blogspot.com
In comment #1 , i asked :

" Have i missed something ?

So far i have read of NO " Sanctions " !

ANYONE able to NAME a racer at Le Tour , that has been sanctioned ?

We already know that the UCI is a " joke " , BUT , why do they think we will swallow " hook , line & sinker , the idea that NOONE " Doped " at the 100th Le Tour ?

4 weeks ago the Racers started parading around the Champs Elysee , i know that " Doping Control Inspectors were at Le Tour ! They approached me in the Car Park of the " Argus Team Hotel " on the Saturday , before the Racers went to the Start in Porto Vecchio .

Whilst in a playful mood with me they would have been all business with the Racers , since i told them and the Team Mechanics that Kittel would win that day ! Done it in the past with Thor , Phil & Robbie , maybe wishful thinking on my part , after all , i got it wrong with Chris & Taylor , when at Hampton Court .

Back to the QUESTION , where are the " SANCTIONS "?

TRENDING THREADS