• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2009 Ridley Noah: Opinions, Reviews, Comments?

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I have scoured the internet to find reviews of the new 2009 Ridley Noah, and despite all the hype and rumors about it being amazing, I have only found a handful of reviews on it. Can anyone who owns this bike or have any good information about it let me know what they think of its performance?

I'm a 6'3" 23-year-old amateur racer who loves to sprint and therefore, loves stiff frames and need something that won't flex so much in high-power situations.

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
troeray said:
I have scoured the internet to find reviews of the new 2009 Ridley Noah, and despite all the hype and rumors about it being amazing, I have only found a handful of reviews on it. Can anyone who owns this bike or have any good information about it let me know what they think of its performance?

I'm a 6'3" 23-year-old amateur racer who loves to sprint and therefore, loves stiff frames and need something that won't flex so much in high-power situations.

This is a doping forum. Why are you talking about bikes ?

A

Anonymous

troeray said:

I'm a 5'11" 41 year old former amateur racer who now just rides and needs to lose about 15 pounds. I got nothing for ya.

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Sorry guys, that review is a bug with the relaunched site. It's an old review pulled from a Future print magazine and is NOT of the new Noah. The new one is on our 'to do' list of test bikes, but unfortunately we haven't gotten to it just yet.

TRENDING THREADS