• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2009's Flamme Rouge

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Txurruka weighs all of about 40kg it won't be him. Not that I can do any better, Casper isn't riding and Vansevenant is a farmer now.

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Kazistuta said:
I will be voting for one of the Japanese guys... for Gods Sake:cool:

Arashiro finished 5th today. Barring any disasters he should be able to hang on and finish ahead of the lantern rouge. Plus he and Beppu are going to be locked in a race against each other to see who can reach Paris with a better time (if at all) to claim the title of the first Japanese rider to finish a TdF.

As for God's sake, it is quite good. If you are ever in Japan and find yourself at a shrine you can oftentimes get some simply by asking.:D

Johnny Colnago said:
Arashiro finished 5th today. Barring any disasters he should be able to hang on and finish ahead of the lantern rouge. Plus he and Beppu are going to be locked in a race against each other to see who can reach Paris with a better time (if at all) to claim the title of the first Japanese rider to finish a TdF.

As for God's sake, it is quite good. If you are ever in Japan and find yourself at a shrine you can oftentimes get some simply by asking.:D
Seems to me that the first guy to finish is the first across the line in Paris.

TRENDING THREADS