• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2010 in Pictures

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
350.0.1.0.16777215.0.stories.large.2009.07.26.dopage89104559.jpg

(Sadly the photo's actually from 2009, but more relevant to 2010)

Yup. There were some half decent climbs in Trentino and Emakumeen Bira, but the Giro Donne is the race where the biggest and best women's racing goes on.

That happened the same day as a Tour stage when the break got 2 and a half minutes up the road, so HTC held them there for 100km+, then dragged them in quickly and Cavendish strolled home without trying.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Mambo95 said:
Krebs, surely the best Voigt photo was him bandaged up riding a kids bike

TDF10_stg16_voigt.jpg

I'm just picking one photo from each race except GT's. I have pics from the classics coming up but it is time to get my drink on and cook dinner. That was Paris-Nice. I'm just looking for striking photos. It's kinda fun to go back and remissness this last season which has been the best I can remember. This has been the first year I have been able to follow live streams on the internet. I can remember back when 2 inches in the back of the newspaper in the sports section for the TDF was all I could get back in 1996. And the CN forum has greatly increased my enjoyment

A

Anonymous

Libertine Seguros said:
bettiniphoto_0046554_1_full_600.jpg

After winning on an uphill finish taking 4 seconds in the final "sprint" in the sleet, Greipel has one of the best 'victory faces' of the year.

And should henceforth be known as Wallace.
73gqdv.jpg

A

Anonymous

Been a ton of great photos this year....
These two from The giro
DarioCioni_2461302.jpg

33kx203.png

Sky 1-2 in Germany by a mile
HendersonDowning1_2469860.jpg

photos: teamsky

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Alexandre Gordeyev took some amazing pictures of the Astana team at the TdF for the Astanafans website. I always remember this one from the summit of Tourmalet, with his face covered in frost and the sunken cheeks. The glamorous life of a climbing domestique:

9557-640x451.jpg

TRENDING THREADS