• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Tour de France Stage 18 - Pinerolo - Galibier Serre-Chevalier 200.5km

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I agree this could be a good situation for evans.
However if andy pulls it off it isn't. But I can't see him keeping that big of a gap. 2 minutes at best imo. we shall see.

evans and ac have to do their own work. good news for schleck really.

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Will Frank attack at all if Andy is still up front? We know he is not going to pull at all, it could be good for him if he can create a gap with about 5 KM to go, as long as he does not drag anyone with him.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Andy won't be fresh tomorrow. That's for sure. :)

Great effort anyway, but nothing more, if they should catch him later.
Little windy, so I think it will be hard for Andy to pull this through.

Now the big names start chasing.

Pantani_lives said:
The strange thing is that Iglinsky can still follow, so Andy isn't even going that hard.

I don't think Andy is attacking, he's simply riding a comfortable pace for himself, it's just faster then the helpers in the back can manage.

Edit: Favourites starting to panick. It keeps looking better for Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS