• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Tour de France Stage 6: Dinan - Lisieux, 226.5 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Hoping for Hoogerland to win....me think Vasconsoliel will be prominent.

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
You would like to think Thomas/EBH/Swifty have the firepower to pull something off here, depending on how much Wiggo can look after himself

I'm hoping boasson hagen will time this one a little better. He won't be leading out swift for this one, will he? Otherwise a win for rojas would be be great. Or petacchi, but I'm beginning to think he's really not in shape..

May 18, 2011
Visit site
On the site of le tour they have a different image of the last K's anyone knows what the real one is?

PROFILKMSVIGNETTE.gif

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Publicus said:
Nasty 90 degree turn at 2.5kM to go.

The left hander with about 250ish to go looks very nasty too. Attacking out of the right hander at 2.5 KM to go could be the way for someone like a Thomas if they want to try and create a chance for the win.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
In my crystal ball I can dimly see. . .
1) A bigger group of escapees going off tomorrow,
2) Garmin politely informing the sprinters' teams that they aren't going to chase 200km each of the next two days,
3) Half-hearted cooperation in the chase, with Radio Shack and Leopard Trek continuing to save their energy for the big hills, and
4) the break staying away. A good day for Francois Obscur, as someone said yesterday. And maybe the least entertaining stage thus far.