• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2011 Vuelta a Espana Stage 18: Solares - Noja 174,6 km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
c&cfan said:
armstrong in 2010?
armstrong in 2009?

i mean.. you have to be that stupid to try to manipulate and go head on against "the most talented guy that ever roded a bike".

maybe you are just talking about the schleks.

ah.. i will never forgive Sergio.
first, he let them take his potential and dreams away.
second, he left contador for armstrong.

having said that, i like him. he is not someone easy to hate like azevedo and (sometimes) marco chagas.

You should lower your Lance-love.
It just causes trouble.

I think it were those riders hanging on Spartacus's wheel.

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Damiano Machiavelli said:
Who knew that ACF is Uncle Leo? I thought he was younger than that.

Uncle Leo: Look at this, I told them medium rare, it's medium.

Jerry: Hey, it happens.

Uncle Leo: I bet that cook is an anti-Semite.

Jerry: He has no idea who you are.

Uncle Leo: They don't just overcook a hamburger, Jerry.

Jerry: All right. Anyway, the point I was making before Goerbbles made your
hamburger is...

---

Jerry: Course my family's nuts; they're crazy. Yep. My uncle Leo, I had lunch

with him the other day, he's one of these guys that anything goes wrong in life,

he blames it on anti-Semitism. You know what I mean, the spaghetti's not al dente?

Cook's an anti-Semite. Loses a bet on a horse. Secretariat? Anti-Semitic. Doesn't

get a good seat at the temple. Rabbi? Anti-Semite.

Thank you very much...now I'm gonna lose time I need for my study cause your comment is making me watch Seinfeld for the rest of the time till Vuelta...

TRENDING THREADS