• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Giro d'Italia, May 11th, Stage 6: Urbino - Porto Sant'Elpidio 207km

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Boardslide said:
You've got to be joking with only 5 weeks gone since the birth of their daughter.

Now THAT is a good point.

Celebs are a different breed though. The things they do 5 weeks after giving birth boggle the mind.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
that is pretty usual in any stage race
probably you never been to the tour or the giro
that happens all the time in the back of the race, tifosi pushing the sprinters and the last

i can remember cipo climbing the mortirolo sparingly pedalling in the last kms

profff said:
that is pretty usual in any stage race
probably you never been to the tour or the giro
that happens all the time in the back of the race, tifosi pushing the sprinters and the last

i can remember cipo climbing the mortirolo sparingly pedalling in the last kms

i realise it happens all the time but normally there is a race official with the important riders who are far behind who takes note if he can't prevent it so the rider in question can be punished with a sanction (extra time which means he was out)

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys! Anyone remember why the route of this stage has changed? A great climb called 'Pitino-Madonnella' was originally designed for that stage and I'm curious why organizers decided to not use this wall.

TRENDING THREADS