• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 Montepaschi Strade Bianche

I think it's time to make a proper thread on this.

TEAMS:
Pro Team
Astana Pro Team (KAZ)
BMC Racing Team (USA)
Garmin – Cervelo (USA)
Lampre – ISD (ITA)
Liquigas – Cannondale (ITA)
Movistar Team (ESP)
Radioshack – Nisssan (LUX)
Professional Team
Acqua & Sapone (ITA)
Colombia – Coldeportes (COL)
Colnago – CSF Inox (IRL)
Farnese Vini (GBR)
Project 1T4I (NED)
Rusvelo (RUS)
Team Type 1 - Sanofi (USA)

The route hasn't been confirmed yet. (I think it'll be the same as 2011)

And FINALLY, it will broadcasted LIVE!!! :cool:

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
kanari said:
So no Team Sky again... :confused:

Isn't there an Italian Sky channel? My only reason that I can think of why they didn't invite them was because RAI would indirectly be promoting an opposing channel by letting Sky race.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
greenedge said:
Yeah but Ballan was the rider they were probably riding for. Will Evans go this year???

I think so.

I was just making the point that those guys were also strong and could have featured in the results a lot higher (even though I think Greg did finish top 10 after his early break).

May 27, 2010
Visit site
GILBERT!!! He might choose to give the win to ballan this time though. To gain favor from him so that ballan will work for him in RVV or MSR.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
So Gilbert FTW. I wonder if Farnese Vini will be looking to Gatto because of Pozzato's injury. I could see him having a chance, alomg with Visconti, Ponzi and Colli.

TRENDING THREADS