2012 USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Stage 2

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
The crowd in the final couple of km's were terrible. Riders could have been hurt and the policing did not protect Frank or the others at all. Clearly the fans are more concerned about getting on TV than watching the riders. No respect.

Aug 16, 2011
auscyclefan94 said:
The crowd in the final couple of km's were terrible. Riders could have been hurt and the policing did not protect Frank or the others at all. Clearly the fans are more concerned about getting on TV than watching the riders. No respect.
I saw one guy going up the climb in the road who had crutches, what if a rider had been there and was going to attack but couldn't because people were in the way?
I remember in the first road race I did this year we only had one lane going up the final climb to the finish and it was almost impossible to navigate past the 50 riders in my group if you hit the climb in a bad position. That was bad enough, I can't imagine having to navigate past the crowds like the pros had to do today.

Jul 3, 2012
Deagol said:
antler man is very dangerous, one trip and he could skewer someone... seriously..
The man is clearly dangerous. He already took out this mother of six, leaving her children orphans.

May 21, 2010
Fell asleep before the finish,im a little surprised at antler man,he usually picks nice open road a good few metres away freom riders.

ASK THE COMMUNITY