• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
2012 Vuelta recording?

Hello All:

I was surprised to learn that World Cycling Productions has no plans to produce a DVD of the 2012 Vuelta, which many of us in the US could not watch on TV and was a really great race.

So.....I am trying to track down a DVD recording of the race, either commercial or otherwise.

Anyone have any ideas?

Lion of Flanders said:
Hello All:

I was surprised to learn that World Cycling Productions has no plans to produce a DVD of the 2012 Vuelta, which many of us in the US could not watch on TV and was a really great race.

So.....I am trying to track down a DVD recording of the race, either commercial or otherwise.

Anyone have any ideas?

They haven't done the Vuelta in years :( I got Dish so I had it and made myself a compilation dvd. Privately I will send you a contact that might be able to help you.