• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Critérium du Dauphiné, Stage 6: La Léchère - Grenoble 143 Km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
armchairclimber said:
Fantastic to see Tommy hitting form for the tour. I know it's unlikely to happen but I'd just love for him to beat Froome, Contador and the other favourites.
Sorry, my man love is getting the better of me. :D

yea, the only man with balls in the peloton.

Make it happen please.

Epic edition would be unavoidable.

edit: Nibali also appears to have balls. Not as big however.

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Embarrassing

Just watched the stage finish - 2 Astana in the break but (apparently) they couldnt win?????????????? Dont they talk to ea other???

WTF?????????

Was the stage sold to TV???????

AMATEURS and kids needing their hand held

shaunrhodes said:
Just watched the stage finish - 2 Astana in the break but (apparently) they couldnt win?????????????? Dont they talk to ea other???

WTF?????????

Was the stage sold to TV???????

AMATEURS and kids needing their hand held

Relax... Obviously they were cooked after a relatively hard and especially fast stage. They could have handled it a little bit better on a tactical level, but Voeckler was simply too strong.

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Exactly! These so called "pros" deliver sub std results and we have to view and accept it? embittered.com

What a joke, lazy

I may actually go for a cycle and brag about it on u tube to boost my profile

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
The Hitch said:
This reminds me of when Androni had 4 riders in a group of 5 with Cunego being the 5th, in one of the Italian early season 1 dayers and Cunego still won.

But now you're talking about probabily the greatest bike rider that has ever lived. Cunego in his prime is like Superman, but only better dressed

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
LOLZ

Gotta love Tommy V.

Off to the salt mines for the Astana muppets you would think they would have had a dig just out of fear of what Vino will do to them for failing to take it to Voeckler