• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 68 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoodTimes said:
I've been lurking here a few months, but decided I needed to create an account to ask a painful question. How does Gesink have as many votes as Ryder?
That's because all the Dutchies who still rate Gesink are on this forum :p

From this forum you'd get the expression that Gesink is some kind of infallible hero in the Netherlands. In fact, he's quite the opposite.

Dazed and Confused said:
Evans looks like a body builder in comparison.
Evans always looks huge for a climber. Almost like someone from *cough* another era.

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Agree, 2005 was a great edition. It started well, with this 1k evening TT, then great performances by Rujano and Parra. Also seeing Basso suffering on Stelvio and losing 42.15 was special, though I nowadays like him.

I hope Italians have a successful Giro, and that they kick Wiggins´ a** that much that he becomes an alcoholic again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS