• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Liège-Bastogne-Liège, 21/04/13 257km

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 9, 2012
Visit site
Come on, this was a great edition. Attacks right and left in the last 25 km, and the teams who tried to keep it together failed. And Sky failed, but at least used aggressive tactics.

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Good race. Apart from the commentary. Gerrans this, and Greenedge that followed in turn by Sky this and Porte that. Hit the 20km mark and only Uran was there. Sky AWOL.

Then the break. Nice move. Contador putting himself out there. Hesjedal though...smart move Garmin. Really smart. I figured they were waiting for Dan Martin but I didn't think he'd drop Valverde and Scarponi to bridge to Purito. I also didn't expect him to then ditch Rodriguez. Nice win over some really really big guys. Also a nice turn by Nibali trying to bridge the chase back to the lead gap. Selfless.

Well done Garmin, Astana and BMC for working and delivering a guy to the top 10. Oh and it was good to see Andy Schleck lasting the distance.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
andy 41
beats contador by 1 minute :eek:

slagter, weening and ten dam ahead of Quintana is also wtf..
Mollema at 5 minutes :confused:

I thought I saw a crash that held up some folks on the final climb. It happened so quickly and the view was immediately swarmed by riders, that I don't think the commentators caught it. Maybe they got caught behind it.

hiero2 said:
You're right. Original deleted.

You still haven't answered his question.

Instead, you've gone on and actually deleted that post and given me an infraction for "foul language".

The whole asterisc censorship thing is ridiculous enough as it is (how old are we? eight?), but these visceral abuses of power are downright embarrassing.

No worries though, from now on I'll use words like "fudge" and "shoot" and "gosh". :rolleyes:

I hope I still get presents at Christmas.

PS: BTW, I actually meant "love you Eurosport", it's just I consider the word "love" to be too strong for this forum so I censored it with asteriscs.

TRENDING THREADS