• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey (2.HC) 21st - 28th April

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
1. Mustafa Sayar (Torku) 4:40:09
2. Yoann Bagot (Cofidis) a 18
3. Nicolas Edet (Cofidis) a 23
4. Danail Petrov (Caja Rural-RGA) a 28
5. Darwin Atapuma (Colombia) a 30
6. Jonathan Hivert (Sojasun) m.t.
7. Serge Pauwels (Omega Pharma-Quick Step) m.t.
8. Cameron Meyer (Orica-Greenedge) m.t.
9. Florian Guillou (Bretagne) a 33
10. Marc De Maar (UnitedHealthcare) m.t.

take it to the clinic guys

:D

told ya, sayar is a legend _O_
too bad he slowed down, he could get a minute in front of them
seker spor delivers once again. what a ride by sayar! a combo of mancebo/botero indeed. i will try to find tomorrow the news first pages from turkey. their man put in a historical attack

Jul 17, 2011
www.facebook.com
jens_attacks said:
absolutely.
even in the worst case scenario, his countrymen should stay on his side including the organizers

If the worst case scenario is he doped, it would be not fair that his countrymen stay on his side, i think... (I am his countryman)

But congrats to Sayar, for now...

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
ozgur.nevres said:
I am personally Darwin Atapuma fan, but he was nowhere today (well, almost nowhere :D)

I really hope sayar is clean because it could mean the end of the race is happens again and end of their team and end of turkish cycling that is relaly growing a lot in recent years with a lot of money. if nothing happens this can be great burst for turkish cycling which I hope

Jul 17, 2011
www.facebook.com
Ryo Hazuki said:
I really hope sayar is clean because it could mean the end of the race is happens again and end of their team and end of turkish cycling that is relaly growing a lot in recent years with a lot of money. if nothing happens this can be great burst for turkish cycling which I hope

I totally agree with you. If he is clean (I really hope so), this is the biggest victory ever for Turkish cycling.