• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de France, Stage 4: Nice / Nice 25km (TTT)

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
1372400769_4-stage-nice-nice-plan.jpg

PROFIL.png

Opinions? Predictions?

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I would have said OPQS before Martins crash. But now I'm not so sure, don't know to what degree his injury will affect their chances. I could still see them taking it however. I say either OPQS or Sky to take it.

Movistar and Garmin will also do well I think.

How did Stannard and G do today? If they are ok then Sky will win no question!!

Lopez will probs do 2km then drop off then the engines fly with Kiryienka, Stannard and Siutsou then the TT's bring it home Froome, Porte, G, Eddy, Kennaugh!!

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
b.broadhurst said:
How did Stannard and G do today? If they are ok then Sky will win no question!!

Lopez will probs do 2km then drop off then the engines fly with Kiryienka, Stannard and Siutsou then the TT's bring it home Froome, Porte, G, Eddy, Kennaugh!!
Only 3 Sky riders (Froome, Porte and Hagen) in big main group today. I´m sure they will compete for stage win, but i would not bet for their win.

Kris13 said:
Only 3 Sky riders (Froome, Porte and Hagen) in big main group today. I´m sure they will compete for stage win, but i would not bet for their win.

I am surprised that Lopez and Kennaugh aren't there, did sky do this last year?

No doubt come Ventoux, there will b 7 on the front at the foot of the climb after Kiri and Stannard have pulled the peloton for 200km. LOL

Garmin. They look good, haven't encountered anything AFAIK, and haven't done sh.t so far in the race. Plus they seem to make a good collective, none of them a super time trialist, none of them an awful one (well, except Dan Martin maybe, but he's quite explosive, which is useful).

TRENDING THREADS