• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour de Suisse, Stage 6: Leuggern - Meilen 186 Km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Kokoso said:
But he couldn't, that's the problem. Kreuziger won't let him for sure. On this parcours he's also very strong.

I am rooting for your man Kreuziger for the overall Kokoso , responded like a champion from his bad day at Giro 2012, wins a stage despite how mentally low he must have been feeling then showed his class this year with AGR. The unfulfilled potential is starting to be realised.:)

Fairly good breakaway, Grabsch to pull them on the flat, Rast, Hayman and Kolobnev are all good on classics so they could hang on if they launch the right attack on the final ramps. They have almost 7 minutes atm so this group has a better chance than any other breakaway group in the race so far.

maltiv said:
Weird to gift the victory to a 4-man breakaway. This will be one boring finale.

Surely not even Kolobnev can screw this one up, all he has to do is to drop 3 horrible climbers and it's his.

I don't rate Rast as a horrible climber and i think he has a very good shot if it finishes with a sprint. An extra motivation with the fact that he's from Switzerland.

TRENDING THREADS