• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Alberta, 3rd - 8th September (2.1)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Kannonball said:
Finished

1 Sagan
2 Dennis
3 Ludvigsson
4 Evans
5 Bookwalter

Sagan is just incredible!
He can sprint, tt and even climb.
In few years, when he get bored winning all the classics he may lose some weight and go for the Tour GC :eek:

Jancouver said:
Sagan is just incredible!
He can sprint, tt and even climb.
In few years, when he get bored winning all the classics he may lose some weight and go for the Tour GC :eek:

He needs someone by the name of Cancellara to retire before he wins all the classics :cool:

Sagan is unbelievably good though. there is very little he cant do well on a bike.

I would prefer him to train somewhere in Toscany or helping Basso then doing this American PR stuff. (I wonder how Moser can always escape from this duty) But one thing is sure. He is f..g good in it and he has brought back every penny invested to him so far.

SKSemtex said:
I would prefer him to train somewhere in Toscany or helping Basso then doing this American PR stuff. (I wonder how Moser can always escape from this duty) But one thing is sure. He is f..g good in it and he has brought back every penny invested to him so far.

Moser has been put on a break by his team doctors. That would at least explain why he can escape doing Tour of Alberta.

On the stage: Sagan is just unbelievable. Wouldn't be surprised if he won every stage.

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
tomorrow said:
well, I think that for this tour, there only one question, how many stages will sagan not win. If he won it all, that would be something. Has it ever happened in the past?

Sean Kelly - Criterium International 1984 ; ) Just 3 stages but still....

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
tomorrow said:
well, I think that for this tour, there only one question, how many stages will sagan not win. If he won it all, that would be something. Has it ever happened in the past?

Let's not forget Sebastian Forke.

Results - Cycling - Road 2010

Men Elite Dookola Mazowsza (POL/2.2)

28 Jul-31 Jul 2010 General classification FORKE (GER)
31 Jul 2010 Stage 4 FORKE (GER)
30 Jul 2010 Stage 3 FORKE (GER)
29 Jul 2010 Stage 2 FORKE (GER)
28 Jul 2010 Stage 1 FORKE (GER)

TRENDING THREADS