• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Tour of Qatar (3rd-8th February), 2.HC

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ryo Hazuki said:
sagan does everything very well that he needs to do. ebh can't go very well past 200 km, which makes him so limited I see is future as an elite helper, similar to what voigt was somewhat

I think he can do well over 200 km, Worlds was still 260K although its not totally comparable to the classics, its still a long race and he was pretty strong at the end.

He also was very strong in Tours and the HEW classic which are long races (okay they aint that hard) but EBH is still only 25 years old.

However I still dont think he will play a main role in any of the classics except for MSR. He is good in cobbles and hills but not worldclass.

TRENDING THREADS