• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Dwars door Vlaanderen, March 26, 200.8km, 1.HC

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
DDV_zps1b3698f9.png

Now too the Volta.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Buffalo Soldier said:
Would't be their first time.

Watch your references - thats kinda over the edge towards getting the post moved at the least.

Where was Boonen, somebody asked? Covering the back door for Terpstra. Nikki got the jump and looked to me like they covered his move. Which means the team made it happen. Pretty cool, in my book.

Anybody notice that in the women's race they put a white horse up on the podium with the women? Did they do the same for the men? I didn't stay on the vid feed long enough to see.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Netserk said:
Wtf are you smoking? It was the same team ffs. Or are we not allowed to refer to the past at all?

Maybe you don't recognize the photo. See my post in the Clinic in the Omega Pharma thread.