• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Giro D'Italia, stage 2: Belfast › Belfast 219 km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who wins?

• The break

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SafeBet said:
We have Subway :eek:

On topic, Viviani really needs perfect conditions to challenge Kittel. And it probably wouldn't be enough anyway.

Last time I visited Subway I nearly puked halfway through my 15cm and I'm not joking :eek:

The think about Italy that rubs me the wrong way is that they allow a McDonalds to operate in the Galleria in Milan.

Arnout said:
Last time I visited Subway I nearly puked halfway through my 15cm and I'm not joking :eek:

The think about Italy that rubs me the wrong way is that they allow a McDonalds to operate in the Galleria in Milan.
Huh, Subway is great. I don't really eat fastfood that often, but I prefer Subway over pretty much all the other big chains.

Riders who gained 3 seconds:

KITTEL Marcel
BOUHANNI Nacer
NIZZOLO Giacomo
VIVIANI Elia
FERRARI Roberto
BELLETTI Manuel
SWIFT Ben
MATTHEWS Michael
APPOLLONIO Davide
FARRAR Tyler
BOL Jetse
CHICCHI Francesco
VAN DER SANDE Tosh
DUQUE Leonardo Fabio
RUFFONI Nicola
HUREL Tony
AVILA VANEGAS Edwin Alcibiad
COLBRELLI Sonny
BOASSON HAGEN Edvald
KELDERMAN Wilco

got to meet hansen this morning before the set off a nice lad, had just seen monfort before hand

BnSP4L_CEAArVgi.jpg

Netserk said:
Huh, Subway is great. I don't really eat fastfood that often, but I prefer Subway over pretty much all the other big chains.

I've been there a few times and the first few times I really liked it. But my last visit a few weeks ago wasn't a great success, probably wrong choice for sauce or something 'cause I really hated it.

Also, I really dislike having to make all those choices. I mean, capitalism is good and all that but I prefer the vendor to preselect some good combinations beforehand.

The Hitch said:
Intentionally losing time for the dolomites:eek:

/Jensattacks mode

24 minutes back in 2008, 4 minutes at the end:D

saw him struggling at the back at one point i think, maybe he's sick i guess

anyway they got delfino

kittel won this so easy wow, he doesn't even to stay in others wheels, he can sprint by himself in the wind for god knows how many meters and still beat them easily. so much power

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
cocteau_ireland said:
As a social worker, I am disgusted with myself for being blind to such patriarchy & cultural hegemony. Tasted nice though.

Shame isn't it? Despite the weather, Belfast did a magnificent job of hosting the Grande Partenza and then ruined it all by allowing such obvious patriarchal oppression!

I'm off to cover myself in a duvet and suck my thumb and hope that the world becomes nicer.

willbick said:
I find it amazing that the blatent and frankly vulgar innuendo of spraying champagne to celebrate victory is accepted without any qualms!

it only occurred to me recently that the champagne spraying ritual is such a blatent visual metaphor of male ejaculation! its amazing the things that become acceptable behaviour. Its kinda funny that Sagan pinching a podium girl's bottom was controversial and considered inappropriate behaviour yet simulating ejaculation with a champagne bottle is apparently perfectly decent!!

SafeBet said:
We have Subway :eek:

On topic, Viviani really needs perfect conditions to challenge Kittel. And it probably wouldn't be enough anyway.

Be happy you dont have KFC. All these big american fast food chains are crap with crap food. Sure it can be easy and cheap and yummy, but the quality of the food is depressing.

TRENDING THREADS