• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Giro d'Italia, Stage 21: Gemona Del Friuli-Trieste (172 Km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the final couple of laps. That rise and descent sure added a bit of spice :) Nice win by Mezgec!

OMG now it is raining, waited just long enough!

I have that Hollow Felling that shows up at the end of every GT. It's been three weeks of having a good friend visiting, but tomorrow they will be gone :(

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Carols said:
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the final couple of laps. That rise and descent sure added a bit of spice :) Nice win by Mezgec!

OMG now it is raining, waited just long enough!

I have that Hollow Felling that shows up at the end of every GT. It's been three weeks of having a good friend visiting, but tomorrow they will be gone :(

Me too:eek:,but Dauphine with Berto,Nibbles and Froome starts in a week:)

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Great to see quintana so genuinely happy.

Please RAI, stop with the giro rap. Some old dude is rapping in italian lol

Is it quintana's kid they're showing?

TRENDING THREADS