• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 12: Bourg-en-Bresse–Saint-Etienne (185.5 Km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah, finally a win for Kristoff! Too bad for Sagan though, really like him and I would like for him to get his win finally, but he started too late on this I think. Good fortune for my fellow Norwegian though! :)

Escarabajo said:
You should re-think your financial interests!

Having Kittel as fav today was beyond my imagination!

He was not my favourite....I thought Sagan should be favourite.

But I thought Kittel and Greipel had greater chances than the betting markets implied. The markets implied they had 5% and 10% chances respectively. It turned out I was wrong on Kittel and (possibly) correct about Greipel.

In the interview on the CN news page, Kristoff said he took it easy as ge possibly could yesterday to save his legs for today, a stage which he had targeted a long time ago. Helps explain Sagan's rut of 2nd places: someone else is always fresher.

Kristoff also said all of Norway should party to celebrate his victory :)

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Sciatic said:
In the interview on the CN news page, Kristoff said he took it easy as ge possibly could yesterday to save his legs for today, a stage which he had targeted a long time ago. Helps explain Sagan's rut of 2nd places: someone else is always fresher.

Kristoff also said all of Norway should party to celebrate his victory :)
yes!I thought that,great win,very well deserved:)