• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de Suisse: Stage 4, Heiden→Ossingen (160 Km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just watched it - Lobato was a classic Chichi move - looks quick only because he comes from so far back he has a lead out until 25m to go behind a wall of other sprinters.

Cav solid but didn't look that great - but then this time last year he was flying and then got ill, so it doesn't tell a great deal yet.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
John Degenkolb ‏@johndegenkolb 1 Std.

Ohhhh...this crash was horrible...hard to react when the front-tire explodes in a corner!sorry to all involved guys especially D.Ratto!!!!

Loved them showing the whole sprint in real time from the overhead shot - please take note other directors!!

Is threatening to bang the handlebars after coming 2nd the new actually banging the bars?! I dunno why Lobato was so upset. Did v well to get 2nd, no chance to beat Cav

May 20, 2014
Visit site
willbick said:
Loved them showing the whole sprint in real time from the overhead shot - please take note other directors!!

I thought the same thing when I was watching it, so much more interesting watching sprints like this.