2015 cleanest peloton ever

Jul 21, 2012
9,860
0
0
surely this year will be the cleanest ever?

Cookson will read the CIRC reports which will tell him doping stopped around the 2011 tour of poland.

The UCI will become independent of it's new independence.

JV will declare a new era of clean cycling for the 16th time. but this time he really means it.

Only nobodies will test positive for EPO while the rest will be using marginal gains.

Sky will improve their training methods.

Nibali will be a shadow of his former self.

French riders will lose minutes on every MTF in the grand tours.

Let the new era of clean cycling begin.
 
You forgot the glorious return of Vino! Astana, cleaner than ever.

Since there were a couple of world tour and continental pro team promotions, I'll actually do a list of the 2015 team managers again.

I predict spectacular things from the French this year. Lapartient has got himself a nice position as the head of his nation's federation and UCI Management committee member and World Tour committee member at the UCI. Great opportunities to never test positive.

In all honesty, my hope is it's done with normal-ish times like 2014. Power at the TdF was down outside of Nibali. Since this is the UCI, I am prepared for disappointment.
 
Dec 7, 2010
5,507
0
0
All the other teams have now adopted Sky's Super Secret training methods.

Faster speeds are to be expected, of course.

Too bad they gave all their secrets away in a damn book! :mad:



offering the tips and secrets that deliver an edge; from training methods, and equipment maintenance, to nutrition, tactics, and psychology How does Sir Bradley Wiggins structure his diet in the days leading up to a major race? What are the secrets of Team Sky's mechanics as they set up the team's kit for ideal racing conditions? :D How does Sir Dave Brailsford plot his team's strategy at each stage to deliver them to victory? :eek:
2015 will be the cleanest, fastest, most scientifically advanced peloton ever.
 
Granville57 said:
All the other teams have now adopted Sky's Super Secret training methods.

Faster speeds are to be expected, of course.

Too bad they gave all their secrets away in a damn book! :mad:

Hillarious. When asked how they do it, they claim their methods are secret, but then when they want to sell a book, suddenly they give away all these alleged secrets.

How anyone can believe there is even 1% chance these liars and manipulators are clean is beyond me.
 
The Hitch said:
Hillarious. When asked how they do it, they claim their methods are secret, but then when they want to sell a book, suddenly they give away all these alleged secrets.

How anyone can believe there is even 1% chance these liars and manipulators are clean is beyond me.
The author wrote one article which was a little anti-Sky. Now he has access and a book and has written nothing but praise ever since.
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
thehog said:
The author wrote one article which was a little anti-Sky. Now he has access and a book and has written nothing but praise ever since.
It showed how Brailsford operates. Stapleton missed this trick with Walsh.
 
thehog said:
The author wrote one article which was a little anti-Sky. Now he has access and a book and has written nothing but praise ever since.
I think its the same guy who ghost writ one of wiggos autobios (so he like, totally isn't biased, and totally doesn't stand to gain financially from people believing in Sky:rolleyes:)

Its also the same guy who I remember in a post Lance 2012 "article" said that the way you can tell if a TDF is clean is how high the British riders finish.

Forget the riders that actually dope, people like him, Ligget, Sherwen are the real scumbags of doping.
 
Is this Brendan Gallagher we are talking about?
(so it is him - my god)
If so, he's the guy who defended lance to the end...then there was talk he had lost his job over this and how bad he looked...sky are scraping the bottom of the barrel if they need these types.
 
Digger said:
Is this Brendan Gallagher we are talking about?
(so it is him - my god)
If so, he's the guy who defended lance to the end...then there was talk he had lost his job over this and how bad he looked...sky are scraping the bottom of the barrel if they need these types.
Are there links of him defending lance?
 
Jul 21, 2012
9,860
0
0
wrinklyvet said:
Considering the state of the game at the time and that this was published in a national newspaper (and on the web) in the name of the writer, I don't think he crafted too bad a summary of the position as it was, did he?.
good point. Lance was still clean then as there was no evidence.
 
wrinklyvet said:
Considering the state of the game at the time and that this was published in a national newspaper (and on the web) in the name of the writer, I don't think he crafted too bad a summary of the position as it was, did he?.
'little supporting evidence'...are you off your head?


will come after a two year Federal investigation from the most feared investigator in his field – Jeff Novitzky – which failed to discover anything he considered worth proceeding with
that quote there even in itself is completely false.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlueRoads The Clinic 172
Similar threads
State of the peloton 2021

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS