• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 1: Ugine > Albertville

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

BigMac said:
argyllflyer said:
BigMac said:
Singer01 said:
way to go eurosport, still 18.1 km to go, i come on here and find it's already finished and find out who won.

Ahah, you're watching the replay on ES2, they did it live earlier.

Not live in UK because of motorbikes and tennis. We had to wait til 4pm CET to start watching.

What, that's hours after it finished!

Yep - live tennis on BE1 and on BE2, live (and then annnoyingly highlights of) superbikes. So we had to wait.

argyllflyer said:
BigMac said:
argyllflyer said:
BigMac said:
Singer01 said:
way to go eurosport, still 18.1 km to go, i come on here and find it's already finished and find out who won.

Ahah, you're watching the replay on ES2, they did it live earlier.

Not live in UK because of motorbikes and tennis. We had to wait til 4pm CET to start watching.

What, that's hours after it finished!

Yep - live tennis on BE1 and on BE2, live (and then annnoyingly highlights of) superbikes. So we had to wait.

Lol, I feel for you guys. RG is over so it shoul be okay from now on.

BigMac said:
Next week's Le Mans though, so that will take about 27 hours of coverage switching between the two channels, so all Eurosport coverage might get interrupted or delayed.

On the other hand, Carlton will be called in for shifts at Le Mans, most likely, so he might be shorn of British Eurosport duties for the last two stages as a result.

Libertine Seguros said:
BigMac said:
Next week's Le Mans though, so that will take about 27 hours of coverage switching between the two channels, so all Eurosport coverage might get interrupted or delayed.

On the other hand, Carlton will be called in for shifts at Le Mans, most likely, so he might be shorn of British Eurosport duties for the last two stages as a result.

They're due to show most stages live and fortunately the one or two that are not will be on ITV4 live.

Libertine Seguros said:
BigMac said:

Totally forgot.

He should stick to motorsports, I like watching Le Mans with him. Should keep me awake during the night.

Poursuivant said:
postmanhat said:
Thanks for that! Didn't know it was live on ITV4 as well. Who's doing the commentary - Phil and Paul?

Great win by Kennaugh today, though god knows what Cofidis were doing for the last 10k

Ned Boulting and David Millar

Cheers. Have never heard Ned Boulting commentate before. Read a couple of his books recently. Entertaining writer and informative (for me) on the journalistic side of covering cycling

TRENDING THREADS