2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 3: Roanne > Montagny TTT

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

King Boonen said:
There is no 20% section. Why would anyone colour any chart based on numbers that aren't on it?

The scale will change as the numbers do. Like every other scale ever used in the history of charts. (Sorry if this sounds spiky, I'm lacking coffee).
This answer comes a little bit late but I just didn't have the time to post this earlier:
I don't know any profiles where the colors depend on the steepest section. To be honest, I only use Cronoescalada and Openrunner but in both cases the scale is the same on every route no matter how difficult your stage is. For example "climb by bike" profiles always use the same colors for the same percentages too.
 
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
3
0
Re: Re:

The Hitch said:
Miburo said:
BMC is so overrated in TTT, they always get picked for the win by some and then they fail.

Last time i talked **** about someone of BMC, he won 2 giro stages. Let it be good luck for bmc
Dude you may want to consider stopping posting predictions this season :D
I also talked *** about piti that he would never win AGR, thank god kwiat was there :D
 
Jul 19, 2010
5,361
0
0
I didn't see the TTT today, just read the news. Sky was the looser? interesting. They seems to not getting together for some reason. Their Giro team TTT wasn't as good as the majority of the other contender. Astana proofs to be the most improving. Their Giro team are great and their TDF team just as great. Good thing is, we'll see if Froome is going to go full genius in the mountain.
 
Jul 19, 2010
5,361
0
0
Re: 2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 3: Roanne > Montagny T

ILovecycling said:
the sceptic said:
HelloDolly said:
Sasquatch said:
Sky are too weak

Astana have the best team.
SKY are too weak?? rubbish ..Froome, Kennaugh,Rowe, Stannard, Roche, etc ...most of the team that won at Romandie....

Just because you want it to be so does not mean it is
Lolz :D

I hope Froome will do some 2014 attacks, lets see what Nibali can handle mano a mano :p
at least Froome has let Nibali gets the head start first :D
 
May 13, 2015
2,101
0
0
Wow, it looks like a fun stage to watch. Astana is scary as in the Giro. Surprisingly bad time from Team Sky. :eek: Wonder who was the weakest link? And Ag2r and Katusha could lose a lot of time in the Tour if they don't improve in the discipline.

Do you have a link where you can watch the entire stage? One without Kirby commentating!
 
Re: Re:

blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
Sky look really ragged and disorganised. It could be because they are absolutely hammering it though and the back riders are struggling to get back on.
As I said earlier this Sky squad is not packed for TTT and as expected they lost around 35 sec found it kinda funny that you thought they would do well :cool: And seeing that this is almost the tour team this should maby make you lower your unrealistic opinion on the upcoming TTT in the tour ;) atleast should....
I didn't think they would do well here. It's a pretty weak team, and only half of them will go to the Tour. A 30 second deficit isn't too bad though considering how long they were down to five men. Add in Porte, Konig and Thomas for Boswell, Stannard and maybe Poels and that should more than erase the 30 seconds.

Only a fool would see Sky's performance here as a precursor to their TTT in the Tour.
 
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
Sky look really ragged and disorganised. It could be because they are absolutely hammering it though and the back riders are struggling to get back on.
As I said earlier this Sky squad is not packed for TTT and as expected they lost around 35 sec found it kinda funny that you thought they would do well :cool: And seeing that this is almost the tour team this should maby make you lower your unrealistic opinion on the upcoming TTT in the tour ;) atleast should....
I didn't think they would do well here. It's a pretty weak team, and only half of them will go to the Tour. A 30 second deficit isn't too bad though considering how long they were down to five men. Add in Porte, Konig and Thomas for Boswell, Stannard and maybe Poels and that should more than erase the 30 seconds.

Only a fool would see Sky's performance here as a precursor to their TTT in the Tour.
Seemingly they went out too fast and blew guys...a bit like EQS did.....not sure if teams did not underestimate the course .....Need some more practise me thinks

Astana very good though as are Movistar

Love to know what kind of training Astana had this year...its really worked
 
May 26, 2015
538
0
0
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
Sky look really ragged and disorganised. It could be because they are absolutely hammering it though and the back riders are struggling to get back on.
As I said earlier this Sky squad is not packed for TTT and as expected they lost around 35 sec found it kinda funny that you thought they would do well :cool: And seeing that this is almost the tour team this should maby make you lower your unrealistic opinion on the upcoming TTT in the tour ;) atleast should....
I didn't think they would do well here. It's a pretty weak team, and only half of them will go to the Tour. A 30 second deficit isn't too bad though considering how long they were down to five men. Add in Porte, Konig and Thomas for Boswell, Stannard and maybe Poels and that should more than erase the 30 seconds.

Only a fool would see Sky's performance here as a precursor to their TTT in the Tour.

How can you not understand yet? froome have said it brailsford have said it THIS IS THE TEAM +- 1 or 2 guys jesus christ your slow :eek: you seem to have no clue what ur talking about:p
 
Re: Re:

blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
Sky look really ragged and disorganised. It could be because they are absolutely hammering it though and the back riders are struggling to get back on.
As I said earlier this Sky squad is not packed for TTT and as expected they lost around 35 sec found it kinda funny that you thought they would do well :cool: And seeing that this is almost the tour team this should maby make you lower your unrealistic opinion on the upcoming TTT in the tour ;) atleast should....
I didn't think they would do well here. It's a pretty weak team, and only half of them will go to the Tour. A 30 second deficit isn't too bad though considering how long they were down to five men. Add in Porte, Konig and Thomas for Boswell, Stannard and maybe Poels and that should more than erase the 30 seconds.

Only a fool would see Sky's performance here as a precursor to their TTT in the Tour.

How can you not understand yet? froome have said it brailsford have said it THIS IS THE TEAM +- 1 or 2 guys jesus christ your slow :eek: you seem to have no clue what ur talking about:p
Can you show me a link for that? You've said this before but I've seen nothing of the same and don't really believe it.

On Procyclingstats they have Thomas, Henao, Konig, Nieve and Porte all to come in. It would be pretty unusual for them to be so far out if Brailsford and Froome have said that already.
 
May 26, 2015
538
0
0
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
blackmamba said:
DFA123 said:
Sky look really ragged and disorganised. It could be because they are absolutely hammering it though and the back riders are struggling to get back on.
As I said earlier this Sky squad is not packed for TTT and as expected they lost around 35 sec found it kinda funny that you thought they would do well :cool: And seeing that this is almost the tour team this should maby make you lower your unrealistic opinion on the upcoming TTT in the tour ;) atleast should....
I didn't think they would do well here. It's a pretty weak team, and only half of them will go to the Tour. A 30 second deficit isn't too bad though considering how long they were down to five men. Add in Porte, Konig and Thomas for Boswell, Stannard and maybe Poels and that should more than erase the 30 seconds.

Only a fool would see Sky's performance here as a precursor to their TTT in the Tour.

How can you not understand yet? froome have said it brailsford have said it THIS IS THE TEAM +- 1 or 2 guys jesus christ your slow :eek: you seem to have no clue what ur talking about:p
Can you show me a link for that? You've said this before but I've seen nothing of the same and don't really believe it.

On Procyclingstats they have Thomas, Henao, Konig, Nieve and Porte all to come in. It would be pretty unusual for them to be so far out if Brailsford and Froome have said that already.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-hopeful-porte-can-bounce-back-in-time-for-tour-de-france

you still gonne have your twisted ideas i think but here you go.

"I think there's a core of guys here who will be going back to back and going to the Tour. I wouldn't say that this is 100 per cent the Tour team as there's one or two guys like Thomas and Richie who are missing," Froome told Cyclingnews.

So i guess that makes you a big fool then ? :cool:


Brailsford said the same thing so as i said this team + thomas and MABY PORTE if hes ready in time.....
 
Mar 13, 2015
949
0
0
Vanotti had a puncture for Astana, Nibali said they were saving him for the finish, that might have cost them the win
 
Re: Re:

blackmamba said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-hopeful-porte-can-bounce-back-in-time-for-tour-de-france

you still gonne have your twisted ideas i think but here you go.

"I think there's a core of guys here who will be going back to back and going to the Tour. I wouldn't say that this is 100 per cent the Tour team as there's one or two guys like Thomas and Richie who are missing," Froome told Cyclingnews.

So i guess that makes you a big fool then ? :cool:


Brailsford said the same thing so as i said this team + thomas and MABY PORTE if hes ready in time.....
Where did Brailsford say it?

I think five guys from the Dauphine team will go to the Tour. I guess you could call that a core.
 
Re: Re:

blackmamba said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-hopeful-porte-can-bounce-back-in-time-for-tour-de-france

you still gonne have your twisted ideas i think but here you go.

"I think there's a core of guys here who will be going back to back and going to the Tour. I wouldn't say that this is 100 per cent the Tour team as there's one or two guys like Thomas and Richie who are missing," Froome told Cyclingnews.

So i guess that makes you a big fool then ? :cool:


Brailsford said the same thing so as i said this team + thomas and MABY PORTE if hes ready in time.....
To be fair though, even if it is just Porte that is brought in then that's a significant boost to their TTT capability.
 
May 26, 2015
538
0
0
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
blackmamba said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-hopeful-porte-can-bounce-back-in-time-for-tour-de-france

you still gonne have your twisted ideas i think but here you go.

"I think there's a core of guys here who will be going back to back and going to the Tour. I wouldn't say that this is 100 per cent the Tour team as there's one or two guys like Thomas and Richie who are missing," Froome told Cyclingnews.

So i guess that makes you a big fool then ? :cool:


Brailsford said the same thing so as i said this team + thomas and MABY PORTE if hes ready in time.....
Where did Brailsford say it?

I think five guys from the Dauphine team will go to the Tour. I guess you could call that a core.

Dude if frrome saying it is not enough for you i dont really gonne mind tryring to clear up things for someone which is this delusional as you. Its clear you have no idea what your talking about but your entitled to say whatever your want tho :D But ill go with what froome and brailsford said over you since its their team and stuff ;) lol

I bet you also think kyrienka are going to the tour since you think konig :rolleyes:....Whatever just dont get a shock when the tour team is listed,try to remember what froome and brailsford said prior but seeing you didnt believe them im afraid what you will do when its official maby you still think its not the team then either :rolleyes:

Can i ask why you still think 5 ppl from this team is going when froome said its this team + thomas and porte? HAve you even watched the previous build ups from sky to the TDF? But im curious to see your logic cause its so ignorant and clueless?
 
May 26, 2015
538
0
0
''Only a fool would see Sky's performance here as a precursor to their TTT in the Tour'' :eek:

This guy :rolleyes: You sure know your stuff, I wonder what you are when you think ppl who are comfirmed will NOT ride the tour are gonne ride it :p ?

Didnt believe it before you saw a link, after you saw froome himself say it you still didnt believe it :D holy moly

But then again you had this idea that Sagan would get dropped in the tour TTT so im not really surprised haha
 
Re:

Escarabajo said:
Why is Astana so good in TTT nowadays? (doping aside please)
What is surprise here? Look at their line-up. They do not have big name like Martin or Cancellara, but they have several very good TT-ers. Boom, Westra, Taaramäe, Grivko, Nibali - they have many-many TOP 10 ITT results from previous years. Scarponi was only surprise, though his role was just hang on.
On paper, based on their past ITT results, they were strongest team with BMC. Conisdering their lineup, 30 seconds what they were able to take from Sky, was bare minum.
 
Mar 12, 2009
2,521
0
0
Re: Re:

Von Mises said:
Escarabajo said:
Why is Astana so good in TTT nowadays? (doping aside please)
What is surprise here? Look at their line-up. They do not have big name like Martin or Cancellara, but they have several very good TT-ers. Boom, Westra, Taaramäe, Grivko, Nibali - they have many-many TOP 10 ITT results from previous years. Scarponi was only surprise, though his role was just hang on.
On paper, based on their past ITT results, they were strongest team with BMC. Conisdering their lineup, 30 seconds what they were able to take from Sky, was bare minum.
This, pretty much. They also dropped their very solid TTer Gruzhev (sp) early on after he had a some bike problems too.

Taaramae has been apparently pumping some serious 400+ W's recently on climbs, Astana has once again all the cards to play, will be interesting to see how they play them this time
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY