• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 4 Anneyron - Porte

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
5.05 with 30km to go.

I think they could hold on here. Although no one has really decided to chase yet except MTN. Cofidis and other teams should come up to the front soon.

Re:

Bushman said:
If they stay away, who will win? Van der Sande is the fastest on the line, but Keijzer has the biggest engine and the most experience. My bet is on Keijzer.

Keizer is the better climber, so i think he will drop Tosh on that little climb. But they will not stay away. Don't forget that they are already riding 200k in front.

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Not necessarily related to this stage, but yesterday watching the TTT and on other times I've watched this and other races lately, I have noticed some weird short bar or object sticking out from underneath the saddle of some riders' bikes. It looks to be maybe 4-5 inches long and sticks out backward from underneath the saddle. Does anyone know what those are?

Re:

IamIronMan said:
Not necessarily related to this stage, but yesterday watching the TTT and on other times I've watched this and other races lately, I have noticed some weird short bar or object sticking out from underneath the saddle of some riders' bikes. It looks to be maybe 4-5 inches long and sticks out backward from underneath the saddle. Does anyone know what those are?
isn't it a live tracker??
http://inrng.com/2015/06/geolocation-telemetry-dauphine/

Re:

IamIronMan said:

"asssavers"

To protect riders' behinds of getting wet from gushing water.

TRENDING THREADS