• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Critérium du Dauphiné, stage 4 Anneyron - Porte

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

rick james said:
IamIronMan said:
Not necessarily related to this stage, but yesterday watching the TTT and on other times I've watched this and other races lately, I have noticed some weird short bar or object sticking out from underneath the saddle of some riders' bikes. It looks to be maybe 4-5 inches long and sticks out backward from underneath the saddle. Does anyone know what those are?
isn't it a live tracker??
http://inrng.com/2015/06/geolocation-telemetry-dauphine/
Yes that's it, thanks! :)

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Bouhanni IMO is the best of the rest, after Deg, Kris, Cav, Greip and Kit, maybe he has scope for improvement but j don't see what he can improve, maybe in a couple of years when all of this riders will be old, he might be 1of the best

Re:

Happy dude said:
Bouhanni IMO is the best of the rest, after Deg, Kris, Cav, Greip and Kit, maybe he has scope for improvement but j don't see what he can improve, maybe in a couple of years when all of this riders will be old, he might be 1of the best

I think he's at the top of the second tier too, but this season he hasn't yet demonstrated it. Cofidis will be happy with five wins and in particular two at the Dauphine, but the fact remains that any time he's faced a tier one sprinter or another tier two sprinter this season he's been beaten. Hopefully these relatively big wins in this race (albeit against a terrible field) will give him some confidence again.

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
Happy dude said:

I think he's at the top of the second tier too, but this season he hasn't yet demonstrated it. Cofidis will be happy with five wins and in particular two at the Dauphine, but the fact remains that any time he's faced a tier one sprinter or another tier two sprinter this season he's been beaten. Hopefully these relatively big wins in this race (albeit against a terrible field) will give him some confidence again.

The thing with Bouhanni, is that you get the feeling he is a good sprinter, but mainly a great competitor. For the last 2 years he seems to have always found a way to score when the stage is set, when he finds himself on a big race and suddenly the door is left ajar by the absence of a dominant sprinter. Where many others fail to seize their chance, he takes it and runs with. It was the same at the Giro and the Vuelta last year.

He isn't the best, when the strong guys are there at their best, his chances become slim, but god is he good at converting them when the door opens. Plus I must say I like the fiery attitude.

TRENDING THREADS