• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Dauphiné, stage 8: Mont Blanc > Modane Valfréjus 156km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

BigMac said:
Netserk said:
BigMac said:
Btw, we will have live images of Montevernier for sure.
Live coverage will start in 50'. They are 31km from it. I doubt we'll see it.

My time table says ES will go live in less than 20 minutes. Chances my provider got it all wrong again.
They've only just crossed the line in Le Mans though, I can't imagine they'll go straight to the Dauphiné from that, there's going to be some fallout, and 50 mins from the post above would make sense (allow for 45' post-24h for the victory lap, interviews, podium presentations etc.). With most races 15-20 minutes would work but this is a complete one-off and by far the biggest (and best) day on the motorsport calendar (especially for Eurosport) which means they'll give more extensive post-race coverage and analysis than normal.

Re: Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
BigMac said:
Netserk said:
BigMac said:
Btw, we will have live images of Montevernier for sure.
Live coverage will start in 50'. They are 31km from it. I doubt we'll see it.

My time table says ES will go live in less than 20 minutes. Chances my provider got it all wrong again.
They've only just crossed the line in Le Mans though, I can't imagine they'll go straight to the Dauphiné from that, there's going to be some fallout, and 50 mins from the post above would make sense (allow for 45' post-24h for the victory lap, interviews, podium presentations etc.). With most races 15-20 minutes would work but this is a complete one-off and by far the biggest (and best) day on the motorsport calendar (especially for Eurosport) which means they'll give more extensive post-race coverage and analysis than normal.

Makes total sense, thanks.

infeXio said:
According to steephill, there won't be live images till 15:45 CET at the earliest

Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS