• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Dauphiné, stage 8: Mont Blanc > Modane Valfréjus 156km

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Now I remember why I don't normally watch races with Froome in them. Not only is he stupendously boring because of his alien-ness and I am left with an unshakable sense of disgust every time I see him show off his superiority, but his technique is so painful to watch, itmakes Escartín look like Herrera, which makes it all the more difficult to deal with seeing.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Moose McKnuckles said:
Looks like the brits have come out in force to sniff Froome's chamois on this thread.

It must be difficult to type through that river of tears. Try not to be so angry, it's just a bicycle race.

Re: 2015 Dauphiné, stage 8: Mont Blanc > Modane Valfréjus 15

Happy to see Chris win, but massive respect must also go to TJVG for riding so well all week, I think he's really starting to come of age and this TDF may be a big breakthrough for him if he can maintain a good level of form over 3 weeks.

Simon Yates also doing an amazing job to win the white jersey, so a good Dauphine for the Brits overall!

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
bigcog said:
suck it up Froome haters lol
I think most "Froome haters" find this hillarious tbh. It's so funny to see Froome go full genius against minor opposition

Yeah Froome is good but the gaps yesterday and today were minor against guys like TVG, rui costa... really nothing "Alien" at all, it's just his style over the bike that makes people think he is putting in monstrous performance but that was not the case.

Re: 2015 Dauphiné, stage 8: Mont Blanc > Modane Valfréjus 15

Great racing,good performance for Froome,TVG and Yates.Poor TVG was so close,nice resilience he might surprise this TDF.
Hard day again for Froome haters,i hope they'll get more in July.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
Now I remember why I don't normally watch races with Froome in them. Not only is he stupendously boring because of his alien-ness and I am left with an unshakable sense of disgust every time I see him show off his superiority, but his technique is so painful to watch, itmakes Escartín look like Herrera, which makes it all the more difficult to deal with seeing.
His extraterrestrialness is even worse when you consider he is probably the least efficient pedaller in the bunch.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Great ride by Froome. However, we will only know in the Pyrenees how good he really is.

Purito on schedule. Good stage. Yates impressive too!

TRENDING THREADS