• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah, August 3 to 9

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Really impressive from Dombro. Almost Froome like.

What I hate from those American races is that they show just 5 riders crossing the line and they don't care for the others. I know it's all about the winners but still, they should show some respect to other riders too.

Capture.JPG

Re:

johnymax said:

What I hate from those American races is that they show just 5 riders crossing the line and they don't care for the others. I know it's all about the winners but still, they should show some respect to other riders too.

I personally didn't like the camera work to much today. They kept the camera on the front group to much imo....Was hard to see what was going on with the other "big" names in the main group.

Re: Re:

Jspear said:
johnymax said:

I personally didn't like the camera work to much today. They kept the camera on the front group to much imo....Was hard to see what was going on with the other "big" names in the main group.

Yes, but it's not just today. It happens very often.

Re: Re:

roundabout said:
jaylew said:
roundabout said:
jaylew said:
Pentacycle said:
Michael Woods like Voeckler in his best days, in yellow, turning into a magnificent climber.
:confused: Woods is a climber. That's what he's good at.

To me seems better at the shorter punchier stuff.
He only picked up cycling 4 years ago and hasn't raced against the best much but the thought is that he's a climber, the harder, the better.

Whatever the thought is, that's what the results suggest.

Not the results from today. I (and the team) truly feel like he's a climber more than a punchy guy. A climber with punchy qualities, maybe?

wow. I was hoping for that. I was wishing to see Joe Dombro winning the stage.
and he did it
so so so needed win for Cannondale, so so needed win with Joe Dombrowski, sigh of relief for JV.
I like how Cannondale-Garmin almost every time they are in deep ***, they succeed in pullling something big.
Millar stage win in the bad 2012 Tour, Navardauskas last year, Dombrowski in Utah after the problems we know and big the pressure and question of these last few day
Bravo Joe, enjoy the win JV