• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Paris Nice, Stage 4: Varennes-sur-Allier - Croix de Chaubouret 204k

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
dicanio_michael said:
Even an in form Porte can hardly beat Kwiatkowski in just a 7% climb, needlessness to say, it is Kwiatkowski who are in form now, look at his TT and classics are coming.

Lol some funny stuff right here, you sure about that? Kwaitkoski as never climbed on Porte's best level, never not even close to it. It is actually insulting to say it. BTW id love to be proved wrong i want Kwaitkowski to climb mountains, he just cant do it. Prato Di Tivo was his best mountain climb which was actually quite a high level for him.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: 2015 Paris Nice, Stage 4: Varennes-sur-Allier - Croix de

Why cyclingnews?

Why???????

Why do it this day?

The day sky 1-2's a pro tour race again.

I don't get it.

What have we done wrong to deserve this?

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I just hope that Ruben Fernandez won't become a new forum joke, that was a little bit embarrassing, i have to say that. :)
Dayer Quintana beat Talansky, that's not what I've expected and i hope that Barguil is ok, he looked hurt after that crash.

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: 2015 Paris Nice, Stage 4: Varennes-sur-Allier - Croix de

Parrulo said:
Winner:

/thread
Almost:
jKLXtMV.jpg

What bright spark decided to update this website today of all days ....master stroke..could you not have done it on a quiet day or by night

I couldn't log in wt my old username ...it wouldn't accept my password and then asked me to type in confirmation codes ..two in order for it to reset my password ?? But only one appeared so it locked me out...I had to re register

Genius administration on here ...wouldn't be surprised if you lose contributors

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re:

bala v said:
TJVG for the win
No way - turns out he didn't deliver and then complained about Sky being too strong - not the best way to build team support. Not to worry in time Rohan Dennis will get more gigs as the GC leader.

Re:

HelloDolly said:
What bright spark decided to update this website today of all days ....master stroke..could you not have done it on a quiet day or by night

I couldn't log in wt my old username ...it wouldn't accept my password and then asked me to type in confirmation codes ..two in order for it to reset my password ?? But only one appeared so it locked me out...I had to re register

Genius administration on here ...wouldn't be surprised if you lose contributors
If you're still having problems with your old username, post it here... the devs will help you (hopefully) http://forum.cyclingnews.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28288

Re:

SafeBet said:
What happened with Ruben Fernandez?

He crashed himself trying to bridge to the Thomas group. It doesn't seem like links are working on the new forum yet but you can copy/paste:

http://www.steephill.tv/players/720/nbcsports3/?title=Inattentive+Ruben+Fernandez+crashes+on+Stage+4+finishing+climb&dashboard=paris-nice&id=a1KcgbKpHlJp&yr=2015

Such a shame we were down during yesterday's stages. A Sky 1-2 at P-N and a Cav-caused (ok, chain) crash at T-A. Would have been an entertaining day.

Re:

Mayomaniac said:
I just hope that Ruben Fernandez won't become a new forum joke, that was a little bit embarrassing, i have to say that. :)
Dayer Quintana beat Talansky, that's not what I've expected and i hope that Barguil is ok, he looked hurt after that crash.

Not really surprised about Talansky. It's his first race of the year. Just didn't have the fitness and stayed with the top guys too long and cracked pretty badly.

TRENDING THREADS