• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Paris-Nice, Stage 7: Nice - Col d'Èze 9.6km ITT

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Re:

webvan said:
There goes Richie, I'd be surprised if he recovers after his bad day (even without the fall) from yesterday...if ihe does, it might be a sign that he's no longer "soft in the head".

And off goes Tony ! Wow, he looks SLOW unless he's pushing a big one ?

thick would be more accurate

Re: Re:

Ryo Hazuki said:
PremierAndrew said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
PremierAndrew said:
Anyone know why Wiggins didn't start today? He's pretty much only at PN for race days but mainly the TTs...
oh god. I wish I could violate the tos for stupidity

Care to explain?
it'sa f'n mountain itt. what do you think wiggins will do there? :rolleyes:

Oh of course, why would the record holder not participate...

Yeah clearly there's no mountains in Paris Roubaix but you'd still imagine him to give it a go - that's like saying why did he bother finishing the stage yesterday once he had been dropped after doing his role

I don't know if wiggins is the record holder on Eze. Like with most sky amazing performances (especially in 2012 when lies were also spread about Peyresoudes) Harmon and others who's interest is defending sky immediately used their positions of "authority" in the sport to spread false information about wiggos time, making it out to be minutes off what even bottle carriers were acheiving in the "past era". In reality it was a very good time that beat most of what now banned riders achieved in 90's and 2000's but I think I remember 1 or 2 performances from then were also faster.

TRENDING THREADS