2015 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic (1.HC)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So far, this race has been pretty good each year. It's a good time of the year for it since you have Tour fatigue vs. Vuelta / Worlds buildup so while it's only ever going to be a season's focal point for the national riders, you never quite know who's going to have the form so you can get some really interesting groupings.

Mar 14, 2015
Nice win for Drucker.Swift not good enough but he worked too much i think,anyway decent comeback.Good race.

Irondan

Administrator
TMP402 said:
DBotero said:
Nice win for Drucker.Swift not good enough but he worked too much i think,anyway decent comeback.Good race.
Bit harsh considering his first race back after three months out with a broken collarbone.
Meh, it was a simple fact, followed by a compliment.

Edit: Right, I forgot about that. Thanks Happydude!

Jul 16, 2011
Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
So far, this race has been pretty good each year. It's a good time of the year for it since you have Tour fatigue vs. Vuelta / Worlds buildup so while it's only ever going to be a season's focal point for the national riders, you never quite know who's going to have the form so you can get some really interesting groupings.
Plus the small teams and the hilly middle section. If the right break goes clear, then you always get the poker game in the last 10-15km, which is either intruiging or exiting, if not both. Great race today. But when will Sep finally win again ?

Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Strong showing by LottoNL but still hard for them to actually win a race. They are doing loads better since the Giro then in the pre-season though.
This is not the biggest race though, but still it certainly is progress.
Also nice to see Teunissen there. Promising rider, but the step up is always a question what will happen.

6 man teams is always great.

Wish it was the standard and just let more teams start.

Mar 13, 2009
Great ride by Jempy in the finale, and many congratulations on his first professional win! Hopefully this will serve as a "bottle opener", and there are more to follow! He has been nominated for the Vuelta - his first GT.

Sep 30, 2014
Another quite interesting race this year. Pleased to see Swift contest the race again and fair play to Jempy, although I do wonder if Lotto-NL could have done better in the final.

Like last year, I got some excellent shots of barriers, people’s feet and the Mavic service vehicles. Enquiries to jonhard@shitbikeracephotos.com.

Re:

Happy dude said:
Its a shame gaviria is there and not cav. Cav would chase
I'm just curious what Gaviria did to you, so you bash him this much (like in 3 different posts).
As others (vroome.exe, popchu) replied on time, he overdid it and cooked himself.
Also, he was training and racing track (Pan Am Games omnium gold medal) the previous weeks, the endurance might have not been the focus of his training.
All in all, he excelled in his first race with Etixx.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Professional Road Racing 23

ASK THE COMMUNITY