• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tirreno-Adriatico, Stage 3: Cascina - Arezzo 203K

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Re: 2015 Tirreno-Adriatico, Stage 2: Cascina - Arezzo 203K

Why is Stybar listed ahead of Sagan in the results? The photo shows Sagan as coming in 2nd.

Re: 2015 Tirreno-Adriatico, Stage 2: Cascina - Arezzo 203K

Netserk said:
Parrulo said:
If anyone wants to post some resized image that fits the forum, please go ahead. I CBA to resize one myself

Either way, this is a pretty decent profile:

Boring Part_____________________________________________________________________Entertaining Part_

The season has officially started, Parrulo is active, but in lazy-ass Parlulzo mode :p No map yesterday, just the profile and nothing today. This is the Parrulo I have missed the entire off season :D

:)

Have i ever not been in lazy ass mode? xD

I'm curious to see what Pozzato does this Spring. Probably nothing but I can't shake off that 2012 Flanders performance when he was so close to dropping Boonen on the Paterberg (?) and win the whole thing. Very smooth style on the cobbles, it would be great if he could contend, just to add another name to the list of potential winners.