2015 Tour de France Stage 11: Pau › Cauterets

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think you can't really blame sky for being dominant (I don't like them but thats something personal. Until last year I didnt like Contador too although races with him are often great to watch), better blame the UCI, because they have the chance to make rules which would make cycling more interesting again (like smaller teams)
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Congrats to Rafa Majka,what a ride, Martin did very well also.
Its a pity they didnt drop Thomas and then try something in the descent of tourmalet...
 
Jul 7, 2012
1,681
0
0
Re:

ILovecycling said:
Congrats to Rafa Majka,what a ride, Martin did very well also.
Its a pity they didnt drop Thomas and then try something in the descent of tourmalet...
U guys are living in dreamland. This gung ho stuff just doesnt work in the modern age when its all measured to the Watt. When has Froome ever been dropped on a dry descent?
 
Dekker_Tifosi said:
https://www.strava.com/activities/346660107/segments/8239100519

this suggests it wasn't an easy stage. Look at the average power output on the final 2 climbs.
Maybe I am just an idiot, but how do I see the average power output? I just see the profile, a map, total calories, suffer score, moving time, elevation and distance. :confused:
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Re: Re:

willbick said:
ILovecycling said:
Congrats to Rafa Majka,what a ride, Martin did very well also.
Its a pity they didnt drop Thomas and then try something in the descent of tourmalet...
U guys are living in dreamland. This gung ho stuff just doesnt work in the modern age when its all measured to the Watt. When has Froome ever been dropped on a dry descent?
you should try to buy a bike one day :rolleyes:
 
Walkman said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
https://www.strava.com/activities/346660107/segments/8239100519

this suggests it wasn't an easy stage. Look at the average power output on the final 2 climbs.
Maybe I am just an idiot, but how do I see the average power output? I just see the profile, a map, total calories, suffer score, moving time, elevation and distance. :confused:
If you scan down there are segments which give weighted average power over the section of road. If you go to analysis you can use the profile and left mouse button to choose your own sections to look at and get averages, max power etc. I tried to selected the whole of the final climb which gives me an average of 369w.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY