• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour De France Stage 4: Seraing - Cambrai, 223.5 km

Page 45 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well Nibali, Froome, Contador, Tejay, Nairito and Purito all finish same time 3 seconds off the winner. Who'd have thought? Still it was totally tension filled stage as I expected someone to get dropped on every section so was unable to calm down until they were off the final one. Then Tony goes for a brilliant win. It was a very enjoyable stage IMO!

Re:

bajbar said:
Contador apparently had a broken wheel for the last 25km. Was looking at it at the end of sector 2 with Sagan and Bennati.
Lol.

U sure he also wasn't suffering from "allergies", a "broken leg" and a lack of "sugar" too?

Y not throw in "my brakes were rubbing" while your at it.

How this whining fraud garners so much cultish support boggles.

I guess all thos armstrong fan boys had to go cling to "something".

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Re:

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Contador apparently had a broken wheel for the last 25km. Was looking at it at the end of sector 2 with Sagan and Bennati.
Lol.

U sure he also wasn't suffering from "allergies", a "broken leg" and a lack of "sugar" too?

CJUsTEdVEAAkJcl.png

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Re:

Carols said:
Well Nibali, Froome, Contador, Tejay, Nairito and Purito all finish same time 3 seconds off the winner. Who'd have thought? Still it was totally tension filled stage as I expected someone to get dropped on every section so was unable to calm down until they were off the final one. Then Tony goes for a brilliant win. It was a very enjoyable stage IMO!

100% agreed

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

His wheel was damaged !

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

I'm sure you'll be back on any minute to apologise for the above nonsense right? We'll be waiting.

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

LMAO that's funny. Most Contador fans were no fans of Armstrong, considering the crap of the 2009 Tour.

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

image.jpg

Re:

Eagle said:
Dowsett finished 26 minutes behind, 10 mins behind the second last rider.

He had a crash about 60km to go I think. Blood from the elbow but otherwise looked fine.

Poursuivant said:
Eclipse said:
Strong performance from BMC today too. Lots of riders present at the front and shepherded TVG through with no problems. Wonder if they can keep it up in the mountains too.

Why didn't BMC work with Froome to put time into AC after last cobbled sector? Thy hardly done anything on stage two either when they made the crosswind split.

Yeah BMC could really have gone for it on two stages and doubled TJVG's advantage over others but have failed to do so. Odd.

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Froome - Surprisingly good. Everyone expected to lose time today, but he proved to be one of the strongest, at least among GC men
Contador - Saved by the team. Didn't look good, but apparently rode with a broken wheel, so after all it ended well
Nibali - Tried hard, but no damage done. Might be little disappointed
Quintana - Hanging for dear life. Movistar is definitely not team for this kind of stage, they seem totally lost. Valverde apparently have some kind of a free role, I guess they were afraid to loose both of their top riders for GC

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

Do you actaully like cycling?

Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

Big Doopie you never fail to make me laugh :D

perico said:
Big Doopie said:
bajbar said:
Lol.

LMAO that's funny. Most Contador fans were no fans of Armstrong, considering the crap of the 2009 Tour.

Some people post stuff that really have to make you scratch your head.

Meanwhile, making fun of AC is met with no such pompous outrage as we had yesterday when Lord Fauntleroy had problems. shhhhhh.....just move along.....

I really hate to be the guy who brags about a winning bet but I hardly ever bet this much (let alone on a 60-1 chance) and I'd planned to back Tony for this stage the first time I saw the course, so forgive me if I'm a little bit pleased with myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 592
The Barb said:
I really hate to be the guy who brags about a winning bet but I hardly ever bet this much (let alone on a 60-1 chance) and I'd planned to back Tony for this stage the first time I saw the course, so forgive me if I'm a little bit pleased with myself.

What are you gonna do with the dough?
:D

TRENDING THREADS