2015 Tour de Suisse, stage 7: Biel/Bienne > Düdingen 164.6km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2015
344
0
0
3 things:

Kristoff's long sprints are great;
Sagan had an amazing turn of speed, and can launch his bike 1 meter ahead;
Rojas should be penalized, somehow. He never tried to win or something, just blocked Peter and costed him the win.
 
Re:

pedromiguelmartins said:
3 things:

Kristoff's long sprints are great;
Sagan had an amazing turn of speed, and can launch his bike 1 meter ahead;
Rojas should be penalized, somehow. He never tried to win or something, just blocked Peter and costed him the win.
I hope you are not serious. That's how sprints (especially on such relatively narrow road) go, if you don't want to get boxed, you should ride further ahead.
 
Oct 16, 2009
3,868
0
0
Re:

irondan said:
Rojas was riding for top 10, and barely got that. Clearly he cost Sagan an almost certain win, I hope he's happy with his result...
Sagan cost Sagan the win when he lost Kristoff's wheel to Rojas.
 
Mar 23, 2014
3
0
0
Kristoff is in bad shape and got abit lucky today. Still picking up win in every stage race he participating in. I think Kristoff will not get his top form untill the last part of tour de france, but still manage to get lot of points for green jersey and probably a win or three. He will be unbeatable on champs elysses.
 
Apr 5, 2015
165
0
0
That`s number 18 on the year. Cav nowhere to be seen today either...Doesn`t wanna show his cards before TdF?
 
May 17, 2015
44
0
0
You can´t be lucky every day. Yesterday, everything went perfect for Sagan and Kristoff had to sprint from far back. Today it was the other way around.
 
Apr 5, 2015
165
0
0
Re:

superstoni said:
Kristoff is in bad shape and got abit lucky today. Still picking up win in every stage race he participating in. I think Kristoff will not get his top form untill the last part of tour de france, but still manage to get lot of points for green jersey and probably a win or three. He will be unbeatable on champs elysses.
His most important objective in Suisse is losing 2 kilos ahead of the tour.
He says his top speed are fine, but he lacks a little it punch in the acceleration.
I agree he will prolly get stronger and stronger the longer the tour runs.
3 wins including Champs Elysses would be my bet.
 
Jul 27, 2014
376
0
0
Re:

Pulp said:
That`s number 18 on the year. Cav nowhere to be seen today either...Doesn`t wanna show his cards before TdF?
Hes probably just trying to not crash, or he's aiming to be the next zubeldia.

Either way, apart from in Argentina, I don't think Cav has lost a sprint he has contested properly yet this year, unless you include California
 
Jul 13, 2010
49
0
0
Re:

irondan said:
Rojas was riding for top 10, and barely got that. Clearly he cost Sagan an almost certain win, I hope he's happy with his result...
Someone should change Rojas' wiki page. Rider type: bottom TOP10 collector.
 
How on earth did Kwia finish 1:35 down? He was still in the lead with 500m to go. Did he get off his bike and walk it in?

Regarding the 5-second time loss for Pinot: the gap was between Pozzovivo (in 17th) and Fuglsang (in 18th). Bennati, who would have been slowing down after doing the leadout, was in 19th. I wonder if part of the reason for the gap was related to riders have to move around Bennati? It also looks like Pinot had Morabito with him, so FDJ didn't leave him completely alone (unlike yesterday). Still, he clearly should have been a little closer to the front.
 
May 17, 2015
44
0
0
Re: Re:

Lord Stanley said:
irondan said:
Rojas was riding for top 10, and barely got that. Clearly he cost Sagan an almost certain win, I hope he's happy with his result...
Someone should change Rojas' wiki page. Rider type: bottom TOP10 collector.
He won a stage at Tour of Qatar though.
 

Irondan

Administrator
Moderator
Re: Re:

goggalor said:
irondan said:
Rojas was riding for top 10, and barely got that. Clearly he cost Sagan an almost certain win, I hope he's happy with his result...
Sagan cost Sagan the win when he lost Kristoff's wheel to Rojas.
Haha! Whatever dude. Sagan could not have done much more against Rojas outside of pulling a Renshaw.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY