2015 USA Pro Challenge (2.HC), Aug. 17-Aug. 23.

Aug 16, 2011
10,821
0
0
Profile images wouldn't open in new tab for some reason and there are more than the forums image limit in posts. So will just link to them.

Stage 1: Monday, August 17, 97 mi, Steamboat Springs


Stage 2: Tuesday, August 18, 115 mi
Steamboat Springs → Arapahoe Basin


Stage 3: Wednesday, August 19, 101 mi
Copper Mountain → Aspen


Stage 4: Thursday, August 20, 126 mi
Aspen → Breckenridge


Stage 5: Friday, August 21, 8.4 mi
Breckenridge


Stage 6: Saturday, August 22, 102 mi
Loveland → Ft. Collins


Stage 7: Sunday, August 23, 68 mi
Golden → Denver


Startlist: http://www.procyclingstats.com/race/USA_Pro_Challenge_2015-startlist

Live feed: http://tourtracker.usaprocyclingchallenge.com/

More info:
http://www.procyclingstats.com/race/USA_Pro_Challenge_2015-preview
http://www.steephill.tv/usa-pro-cycling-challenge/
http://usaprocyclingchallenge.com/

2014 Top 10
1.VAN GARDEREN Tejay20:05:42
2.DANIELSON Thomas1:32
3.TVETCOV Serghei1:45
4.MAJKA Rafał1:49
5.BUSCHE Matthew3:11
6.ROSSKOPF Joey3:31
7.HUZARSKI Bartosz3:35
8.JONES Carter3:43
9.HERMANS Ben3:44
10.PIRES Bruno5:35
 
DNP-Old said:
trevim said:
Does anyone knows why Ruben Guerreiro isn't riding? Some days ago I checked and he was the only one on the provisional list, now he isn't even riding...
Because l'Avenir starts in five days perhaps?
Yeah I just saw he's scheduled for l'Avenir, that should explain it. Altough Tao Hart is riding and he's also riding Avenir I guess....
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Re:

Cyclingismylife said:
Who are your GC favourites and wich sprinters will finish high in the flat stages?
Follow cycling ,add something to this forum and then someone might answer you my friend :rolleyes:

Thanks for the profiles DBotero!
 
Re:

Cyclingismylife said:
Who are your GC favourites and wich sprinters will finish high in the flat stages?
The race is pretty open this year. The top 3 from last year aren't here. The top 2 from Utah this year aren't here. For GC, your safest bet is to look at riders who have done well in Utah. Riders coming over from Europe might do well, they might not (because of altitude). Riders like Dennis and Formolo have even said they won't know how they are feeling until the racing gets started.
 
trevim said:
DNP-Old said:
trevim said:
Does anyone knows why Ruben Guerreiro isn't riding? Some days ago I checked and he was the only one on the provisional list, now he isn't even riding...
Because l'Avenir starts in five days perhaps?
Yeah I just saw he's scheduled for l'Avenir, that should explain it. Altough Tao Hart is riding and he's also riding Avenir I guess....
No Geoghegan Hart is not doing avenir, no one from this race is doing avenir, it overlaps.
 
Ruudz0r said:
trevim said:
DNP-Old said:
trevim said:
Does anyone knows why Ruben Guerreiro isn't riding? Some days ago I checked and he was the only one on the provisional list, now he isn't even riding...
Because l'Avenir starts in five days perhaps?
Yeah I just saw he's scheduled for l'Avenir, that should explain it. Altough Tao Hart is riding and he's also riding Avenir I guess....
No Geoghegan Hart is not doing avenir, no one from this race is doing avenir, it overlaps.
Thanks for clearing that up :)
 
Jun 30, 2014
7,060
0
0
Stage 2 and 3 could be good, I don't really know what to expect from stage 4, 2 years ago Sagan was 3rd on a stage that had the same profile.
The rest of the route is nearly as bad as the last Placebo album, this race could have a way better course.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY