2016 Dwars door het Hageland Fri 5th Aug 1.1

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 1, 2015
Looking at the weather near the parcours right now, and on the dirt road near my home, there will still be more than enough mud left on the sand sections through forests like Wezelbaan.

Oct 23, 2011
Re:

Kwibus said:
Shame I can't see it!

Will Sporza show this? If so I can record it.
I'm afraid not, I think it will be only in VTM and RTBF. Somebody upthread also said it was on Eurosport?

It was raining pretty hard for like 5 minutes here just a moment ago.
So it's possible some of the dirt roads are gonna be very slippery. Also very windy right now.

Oct 23, 2011
18 riders in front now; R. Bouhanni, Sénéchal, Vanbilsen, Wallays, Boonen, Terpstra, Wisniowski, Vereecken, Hoeyberghs, Van Aert, Coenen, Raim, Holmes, Horton, Dupont, Vermeersch, Pardini, B. Planckaert

Oct 23, 2011
Yep Etixx with Terpstra, Boonen and Wisniowski already gone on the first cobbled section 55km into the race. :D

Oct 23, 2011
80km into the race the 18 leaders have 20 seconds

So they haven't gotten away very far yet

Stijn Vandenbergh DNF

Nov 1, 2015
Re:

Maaaaaaaarten said:
Peloton has split on the Bevekomsestraat. There is a leading group of 25 riders.
Damn it, I was going to watch there but decided I didn't have enought ime and it would be too early for a peloton split anyway. :sad:

Oct 23, 2011
Group of 35 at the front now, among them Ahlstrand, Hofstetter, De Bie, Wallays, Kurek, Kaczmarek, Boonen, Martinelli, Wisniowski, Kerkhof, M. Kreder, Van der Lijcke, Kirsch, Declercq, Biermans, McNally, Marcato, Veuchelen, Andriato, Bertazzo, Bosmans, Hoeyberghs, Van der Poel, Raim, Turek, Blain, Stewart, Christian, Latham & De Bondt.

Peloton not too far behind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flamin Professional Road Racing 166

ASK THE COMMUNITY