• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Vuelta, stage 6: Monforte de Lemos > Luintra/Ribeira

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Lexman said:
Geraint Too Fast said:
42. BEL DE CLERCQ Bart 121 LOTTO SOUDAL 04h 05' 58'' + 00' 58''

Anything Nibali can do, De Clercq can do better... :p

he crashed hard together with Meintjes...

https://twitter.com/sporza_koers/status/768833100331835396/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

His point is that it's super suspicious he was still able to finish so close to the peloton despite that crash. Must have involved some outrageous car drafting.

El Pistolero said:
Valv.Piti said:
Miburo said:
Valv.Piti said:
Miburo said:
I expect a Contador attack

Close

He did attack bro LOL tv didn't cover it, maybe next time you'll get me ;)

Meanwhile your team....

They didn't even bother to cover his attack, must have been a strong one

They didn't even bother to cover his attack on Fuente De. Must have been a weak attack. Still strong enough to drop Valverde though.

Purito was in red and finished +2.30 down while Valverde almost caught up with Contador. Funny you'd mention him instead of Purito!

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site

El Pistolero said:
Valv.Piti said:
Miburo said:
Valv.Piti said:
Miburo said:
I expect a Contador attack

Close

He did attack bro LOL tv didn't cover it, maybe next time you'll get me ;)

Meanwhile your team....

They didn't even bother to cover his attack, must have been a strong one

They didn't even bother to cover his attack on Fuente De. Must have been a weak attack. Still strong enough to drop Valverde though.

No you got it all wrong. Bala gave 2mins of head start only to prove that he can catch him. He failed for 6sec

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Piti wheelsucked purito on the fuente de stage and he still had 2 teammates up there too. Contador was all alone the last 15 km.

If only piti had the brains to follow contador's attack, he might have won the vuelta

Re:

Miburo said:
Piti wheelsucked purito on the fuente de stage and he still had 2 teammates up there too. Contador was all alone the last 15 km.

If only piti had the brains to follow contador's attack, he might have won the vuelta
Don't be ridiculous. He probably would've won the stage, but was already back more than 1'30" by that time to Contador I think

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Miburo said:

Contador had two teammates plus Tiralongo, they extend that gap to 2.30 which Contador barely hold

Mr.White said:
Miburo said:

Contador had two teammates plus Tiralongo, they extend that gap to 2.30 which Contador barely hold
Initially he had 2 teammates, but Jesus dropped really early. Paulinho and Alberto did all the work, with Tiralongo helping too in the final :)

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
Mr.White said:
Miburo said:

Initially he had 2 teammates, but Jesus dropped really early. Paulinho and Alberto did all the work, with Tiralongo helping too in the final :)

Yeah I know, I remember. He was impressive of course :) , but so was Bala, he did the majority of the work too. My post was just respond to Milburo...

TRENDING THREADS