• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2017 Tour of Oman, 14-19/02 (2.HC)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pretty much.

water-oman-e1487413575781-728x350.jpg

Re: Re:

Velolover2 said:
Velolover2 said:
Ben Hermans will surprise us tomorrow. He is a puncher but good on very steep gradients. And Green Mountain isn't that long.

I remember him being really good on Powder Mountain a couple of years ago.

I told you guys. Flèche Wallone win up next?

Too short for him I think. He should really start focussing on one-week races from here on, especially now that Porte seems able to be consistent in GT's.

BalearicBeats said:
Velolover2 said:
Velolover2 said:
Ben Hermans will surprise us tomorrow. He is a puncher but good on very steep gradients. And Green Mountain isn't that long.

I remember him being really good on Powder Mountain a couple of years ago.

I told you guys. Flèche Wallone win up next?

Too short for him I think. He should really start focussing on one-week races from here on, especially now that Porte seems able to be consistent in GT's.

Then there is Pais Vasco. Tailor-made for his explosive style with short, steep 2-5k climbs. And diesels like Tejay and Porte aren't racing it. He should at least be allowed to co-lead with old man Sanchez (although it's "his" race).

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

jaylew said:
Valv.Piti said:
Valv.Piti said:
Any chance to catch the MTF somewhere?
Anyone?

There's this

It's not much but better than nothing.
Kudus always seems to be the on who attacks first.
TFor me the biggest surprise has to be Grmay, he's always up there, on stage 2 he finished with Aru and ardet and today he finished 6th and moved up to 6th on gc, his performance is a pleasant surprise.

TRENDING THREADS